The whole family will love this yummy dairy-free chocolate smoothie that’s packed with protein.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cooking Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Serves: 2
- 2 cups Ripple Chocolate Milk
- 2 frozen bananas, cut into chunks
- 2 tbsp chocolate protein powder
- 2 tbsp chia seeds, divided
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 2 dates, pitted
- In blender, mix together Ripple Chocolate Milk, bananas, protein powder, 4 tsp chia seeds, almond butter and dates until smooth.
- Pour into 2 glasses; top with remaining chia seeds.
– For a vanilla smoothie, substitute Ripple Vanilla Milk for Ripple Chocolate Milk and vanilla protein powder for chocolate protein powder.