- 1 1/2 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup pecan halves
- 1/4 cup walnut halves
- 1/4 cup macadamia nuts
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup, honey, or agave
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup dried pineapple, chopped
- 1/4 golden raisins
Ripple Original Unsweetened or Ripple Unsweetened Vanilla Milk
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Add oats, coconut, nuts, coconut sugar, and salt to a large mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Add the coconut oil, honey, and vanilla to the dry ingredients and stir to combine until all oats and nuts are thoroughly coated. Arrange on a large baking sheet and spread into an even layer.
- Bake for 25 minutes, watching carefully as to not let it burn.
- Cool completely before stirring or breaking into pieces. Add dried pineapple to the pan. Break into clumps.
- Store in a sealed bag or container at room temperature for 2 weeks or in the freezer for up to 1 month.
- Serve with Ripple Original Unsweetened or Ripple Unsweetened Vanilla Milk