- 1 pound elbow macaroni
- 2 cups potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup Ripple Unsweetened Original Milk
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup green peas, cooked
- Cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- In a large pot, boil the potatoes and carrots for about 20 minutes, or until soft.
- Place the cooked potatoes and carrots, olive oil, Ripple Milk, nutritional yeast, lemon juice, salt, onion powder, and garlic powder in a high-speed blender, and blend until smooth. Pour cheeze sauce mixture into a saucepan and heat on the stove over medium heat until warm.
- Mix the cooked pasta and cheeze sauce in a large pot, stirring to coat. Stir in peas.
- Serve immediately.