- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 cups natural peanut butter
- 1/3 cup monk fruit sweetener
- 1-2 tablespoons Ripple Unsweetened Vanilla Milk
- 2 cups keto chocolate chips (such as Lilly’s)
- In a large bowl, combine your coconut flour, peanut butter and monk fruit sweetener and mix until combined.
- Add Ripple milk, one tablespoon at a time, until mixture forms a smooth, cookie dough-like consistency. Refrigerate one hour.
- Form about two tablespoons of the chilled peanut butter mixture into egg shapes with your hands. Place on a large plate lined with parchment paper. Repeat with the remaining mixture, and freeze for one hour.
- In a medium, microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate chips. Dip each peanut butter egg into the chocolate, flipping to coat. Place back on the parchment paper and refrigerate until firm.