- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups tomato or marinara sauce (15 oz)
- 1/3 cup Ripple original half&half
- fresh basil
- cherry tomatoes
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 pound pasta of choice
- Cook your pasta according to the package directions. Save a small amount of pasta water in case you want to thin out your sauce.
- Add your onions and garlic to a small saucepan on medium heat until they soften and become fragrant.
- Add your sauce and salt and pepper to the pan and cook on low heat for about 15-20 minutes, stirring every once in a while.
- Turn off the heat and stir in your Ripple half and half. If you want to thin out your sauce, you can do so by adding small amounts of your pasta water.
- Toss in your cooked pasta and add freshly chopped basil and extra cherry tomatoes before serving.