- Makes: 8 servings
- 1 sheet of vegan puff pastry, thawed according to package directions
- 1 pound asparagus, woody ends removed
- 8 oz. dairy-free herbed cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon Ripple Original Half and Half
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400º F.
- Place the puff pastry on a large piece of parchment paper and use a rolling pin to roll out into a 10-inch x 16-inch rectangle.
- Score a 1-inch border around the pastry with a sharp knife. Using a fork, poke holes all over the center of the rectangle.
- Bake the pastry 15 minutes, or until lightly golden.
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese and Half and Half. Stir until smooth and spreadable.
- Spread cream cheese mixture in the center of the puff pastry, leaving the one-inch border.
- Place asparagus spears in a row on top of the cream cheese. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven, slice, and serve warm.