- 9 lasagna noodles
- 3 cups jarred marinara (such as Rao’s)
- 8 oz. vegan ricotta
- 1/4 cup vegan parmesan
- 3/4 cup Ripple Original Half and Half
- 8 oz. frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Fresh parsley (to garnish)
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cool water. Set aside.
- Add ricotta, parmesan, Ripple Half and Half, spinach, Italian seasoning, salt & pepper to a bowl. Stir until well combined.
- Spoon 1/2 cup of marinara on the bottom of a 13 x 6 baking pan. Layer 3 lasagna noodles over the marinara and spoon 1/3 of the remaining marinara on top of the noodles followed by 1/3 of the ricotta mixture. Repeat layers two more times.
- Baked, covered, for 20 minutes. Remove cover and bake ten minutes more.
- Remove from oven cool for 10 minutes. Garnish with parsley and serve warm.