- 2 cups Ripple Unsweetened Vanilla Milk
- 1 cup vegan cereal (such as corn flakes, frosted flakes, or cinnamon cereal)
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Combine Ripple Milk and cereal in a large bowl and set aside to soak for twenty minutes.
- Strain milk into a glass measuring cup, making sure to press as much milk out of the cereal as possible.
- Pour milk into an ice cube tray and freeze, at least three hours.
- Once frozen, blend the milk ice cubes, almond butter, and salt together in a high-speed blender until smooth.
- Scoop out ice cream and enjoy! Best if served the same day.