- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 heaping tbsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/4 cup Ripple Vanilla Milk
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Maple syrup and berries (for topping)
- In a medium bowl, add the flour, sugar, baking powder, brown sugar and salt, and stir to combine.
- In a small bowl add Ripple milk, apple cider vinegar, and vanilla, and stir to combine
- Pour the milk mixture into the dry ingredients and whisk until smooth.
- Let batter rest in the refrigerator for 30-45 minutes, this will help to make a super fluffy mixture.
- Pour about 1/3 cup of batter onto a nonstick pan or griddle over medium heat and gently move to make a circle.
- When the top begins to bubble, flip the pancake and cook until golden.
- Serve with maple syrup and fresh berries.