Topped with hemp hearts, this nutritious kale and spinach smoothie is an excellent energy booster that can be served before or after a good workout.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cooking Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Serves: 2
- 2 cups Ripple Unsweetened Original
- 1 frozen banana, cut into chunks
- 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 cup chopped kale (stems removed)
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp hemp hearts
- In blender, mix together Ripple Unsweetened Original, banana, pineapple, kale, spinach and honey until smooth.
- Pour into 2 glasses; top with hemp hearts.
– Transform this drink into smoothie bowls by pouring it into 2 bowls, then topping with hemp seeds and mixed fresh berries.