- Makes: 10 servings.
- 1/2 cup (8oz) Ripple Foods Vanilla Yogurt
- 2 tablespoons clementine zest
- 1.5 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 2 Vegan Eggs
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- Sugared Cranberries:
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 bag fresh cranberries
- With an electric mixer on high speed, beat the coconut oil and granulated sugar in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy, about 4 minutes. Add the vegan eggs in and beat well. Reduce the speed to low and beat in the dry ingredients in 3 batches, alternating with the Ripple Vanilla Yogurt. Lastly, add the dried cranberries and beat to distribute within the batter. Pour batter evenly into a pre-oiled 9×4 loaf pan and smooth the top with an offset spatula. Bake until a cake tester comes out clean, about 35 to 40 minutes. If the top begins to brown towards the final minutes in baking, tent the cake loosely with a strip of tin foil. Let cool and remove from the loaf pan.
- For sugared cranberries, Combine 1/4 cup sugar and 1/4 cup water in a medium saucepan over medium heat, stirring until sugar is dissolved, about 2-3 minutes. Stir in cranberries and coat them well. Remove with a slotted spoon onto a wire rack and let cool for one hour.
- Working in batches, roll cranberries in remaining ¾ cup sugar until well coated; let dry for at least 1 hour.
- Top pound cake with sugared cranberries and serve!