- Makes: 10 servings.
- 1/2 cup (8oz) Ripple Foods Vanilla Yogurt
- 2 tablespoons clementine zest
- 1.5 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 2 Vegan Eggs
- With an electric mixer on high speed, beat the coconut oil and granulated sugar in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy, about 4 minutes. Add the vegan eggs in and beat well. Reduce the speed to low and beat in the dry ingredients in 3 batches, alternating with the Ripple Vanilla Yogurt.
- Pour batter evenly into a pre-oiled 9×4 loaf pan and smooth the top with an offset spatula. Bake until a cake tester comes out clean, about 35 to 40 minutes. If the top begins to brown towards the final minutes in baking, tent the cake loosely with a strip of tin foil. Let cool and remove from the loaf pan.
- Top with sugared cranberries and clementines.