This bright and tasty matcha pudding is a great end to any meal or beginning of any day. It’s clean, simple and low in sugar which makes it a great option anytime of day. Made with our matcha milk and topped with fruit, it’s loved and enjoyed by all ages.
- For the Pudding:
- 3 cups Ripple Superfood Matcha Milk
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup cornstarch
- Pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup strawberries, diced
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 mango, diced
- 2 kiwis, diced
- chia seeds
- coconut flakes
- In a small saucepan over medium heat add the matcha milk, maple syrup, cornstarch and pinch of salt. Whisk well to combine and eliminate any clumps.
- Turn the heat to low and continue to whisk lightly for about 5-7 minutes or until the mixture has thickened to a pudding like consistency.
- Remove from heat, whisk in vanilla then divide the mixture equally into 4 containers and place in the refrigerator to cool for about an hour.
- Mix all topping fruits together add to the top the pudding containers then sprinkle with chia and coconut.