- Makes: 10-12 pancakes.
- Dry Ingredients:
- 2 1/4 cups of flour
- 3 teaspoons of baking powder
- 2 teaspoons of matcha powder
- ½ teaspoon of sea salt
- 1-2 scoops of protein powder of your choice (plain or vanilla works great for this)
- Wet Ingredients:
- 3 tablespoons of melted coconut oil or vegan butter (plus extra for the skillet)
- 2 ¼ cups of Ripple Matcha Superfood milk
- ¼ + 1 tablespoon cup of maple syrup
- 3 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- Using a skillet of your choice, turn your burner on to medium heat and allow the pan to heat up.
- Whisk together the dry ingredients into one bowl.
- Melt the coconut oil or vegan butter. Whisk the wet ingredients together including the coconut oil or vegan butter. Slowly mix the wet ingredients into the dry.
- Once the pan has heated up add a little bit of oil or vegan butter to the pan and swirl it around. Using a medium to large cookie scoop, scoop two scoopfuls of batter onto the skillet and move around until it’s a perfect circle. Repeat this process for another pancake. Cook no more than two pancakes at a time.
- Once the outside of the pancakes start to bubble check underneath to see if the pancake is a bit brown and then flip. Cook the other side for about 2 minutes and then remove it. Repeat this process until done.
- These also freeze well. If you’re freezing these let them completely cool. Then add them to a cookie tray and don’t overlap them. Put them in the freezer and once they’re completely frozen remove and store in an airtight freezer-safe container. Best within 2 months.