- 6 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1 ½ cup Ripple Acai Milk
- 1 cup Ripple Vanilla Milk
- 2 Cups Mixed Frozen Berries (Strawberries, Blueberries, Raspberries & Blackberries)
- 1 Ripple Vanilla Yogurt Cup
- 1 cup Purely Elizabeth Original Granola
- Sliced Strawberries
- Goji Berries
- Shredded Coconut
Layer 1 (Bottom)
- Mix 2 tbsp chia seeds with 1/2 cup of Ripple Acai Milk very well, then wait a few minutes while it settles and mix again. Make sure there are no clumps, then refrigerate in a covered jar for at least 4 hours (best to let it sit overnight).
- Mix 4 chia seeds with Ripple Vanilla Milk very well and add a splash of Ripple Acai Milk (for added light pink tone). Then wait a few minutes while it settles and mix again. Make sure there are no clumps, then refrigerate in a covered jar for at least 4 hours (best to let it sit overnight).
- Pour frozen berries, 1 cup of Ripple Vanilla Yogurt and 1 cup of Ripple Acai Milk in blender and mix until smooth. For a thicker acai smoothie use all frozen fruit and less liquid.
- Add combination of toppings.
- Place each layer carefully into 2 jars, starting with Layer 1. Top off your parfait with Layer 4, starting with the granola. As you build your parfait, watch the beautiful gradient come to life!
Layer 4 (Toppings)