- Makes: 9 muffins
- 2 large bananas, mashed
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/2 cup Ripple Unsweetened Original Milk
- 1/4 cup chocolate hazelnut butter
- 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 scoops Ripple Unflavored Protein Powder
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons tapioca flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons dairy-free chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350º F. Place 9 muffin liners in a muffin tin.
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas. Add the chia seeds and milk. Stir well and let sit 2-3 minutes.
- Add the chocolate hazelnut butter, applesauce, protein powder, cocoa powder, tapioca flour, and baking powder, stirring until well combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Divide the mixture between the 9 muffin liners.
- Bake 20-25 minute. Remove from oven and cool completely.