- 2 large bananas, mashed
- 2 cups Ripple Unsweetened Vanilla Milk
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 scoops Ripple Unflavored Protein Powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- coconut oil
- Banana slices, peanut butter, maple syrup, chocolate chips (optional)
- In a large bowl, mix together mashed banana and milk.
- Add in dry ingredients (flour through cinnamon) and stir until just combined.
- Melt coconut oil in a non-stick pan over medium-low heat.
- Add ¼ cup of the batter into the pan. Cook two minutes, then flip, cooking another two minutes.
- Serve warm topped with banana slices, peanut butter, maple syrup and chocolate chips, as desired.