- Yield: 12 servings
- 1 cup Ripple Vanilla Milk
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons honey (or agave)
- 4 scoops Ripple Unflavored Protein Powder
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 4 ounces walnuts, chopped
- Combine all ingredients (except walnuts) in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Stir in walnuts.
- Spread mixture into a small glass baking dish (we used a 6-inch by 8-inch dish) lined with plastic wrap.
- Place in the freezer two hours, or until set. Remove from freezer, cut into squares, and enjoy!
- Store leftover fudge in the freezer until ready to eat.