- Makes: 8 servings
- 2 cups Ripple Vanilla Milk
- 2 teaspoons matcha powder
- ½ cup dairy-free white chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- Commbine the milk and matcha powder in a blender and pulse 20-30 seconds. Pour mixture into 8 ice pop molds. Freeze 4-6 hours, to overnight.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt white chocolate chips and coconut oil in the microwave on 50% power, stirring every 30 seconds, until smooth.
- Remove matcha pops from the freezer and dip into melted white chocolate. Set on a plate and return to freezer until white chocolate has solidified. Keep frozen until ready to enjoy.