- Makes: 12 servings
- 10 ounces vegan chocolate chips
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup Ripple Chocolate Milk
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup crushed almonds
- ¼ cup dried shredded coconut
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Place chocolate chips in a double boiler over low heat. Continue stirring until the chocolate has melted completely.
- Add the coconut oil, Ripple Chocolate Milk, and salt. Whisk until fully incorporated.
- Remove from heat and pour mixture into a shallow dish.
- Cool to room temperature, then refrigerate for one hour.
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop the chocolate and shape into a ball. Repeat until you have 12 truffles.
- Place the crushed almonds, coconut, and cocoa powder in three separate small bowls. Roll truffles, one at a time, in the toppings bowl to coat. Chill ten minutes and enjoy.
- Store remaining truffles in the refrigerator up to two weeks.