- Makes: 2 servings
- 1 cup gluten-free oats
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon cardamom
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups Ripple Original Milk
- 1 mango, peeled and chopped
- 1 large banana, sliced
- Chopped pistachios (to garnish)
- In a bowl or large glass jar, mix together the oats, chia seeds, coconut, cardamom, and cinnamon.
- Pour Ripple Milk into the mixture and stir until well combined.
- Next, add the mango and banana, stirring until everything is combined.
- Refrigerate at least two hours, or ideally overnight, to allow mixture to thicken. Serve cold topped with chopped pistachios.