- 2 cups strawberries, with tops removed
- 1 1/2 cup Ripple Vanilla Milk
- 1/4 cup honey (or agave)
- Add all ingredients to a blender.
- Blend on high until all ingredients are combined and strawberries are broken down.
- Taste and adjust sweetness to your liking by adding 1 tbsp of sweetener at a time.
- Pour into popsicle mold of choice, by equally dividing the mixture between 10 wells.
- Add the sticks and freeze for at least 5 hours or overnight.
- Gently remove the popsicles from the mold and enjoy immediately or store in the freezer for up to 1 month.