- 1/3 cup vegan butter
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- pinch of cinnamon
- 1 cup Ripple Vanilla Milk
- 4-5 peaches, peeled and sliced
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Melt the butter in a 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and cinnamon; add Ripple milk, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened. Pour batter over butter (do not stir).
- Lay the peached over the batter in a single layer, do not stir or mix.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes.
- Served warm or cool with Ripple Vanilla Ice Cream.