Recipe by: @veggiekins
- 2 tablespoons raw cashews (soaked overnight, or for 4 hours in water, drained and rinsed) OR 2 tablespoons of vegan cream cheese
- 1-1 1/2 cup ripple milk original
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons raspberry puree or jam
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries (or frozen)
- 1 cup oats
- In a blender, blend all ingredients except for the oats and raspberries.
- Once you have your liquid, combine with your oats in a jar or container, then let sit in the fridge overnight.
- Alternatively, you can cook the oats with this liquid on the stovetop until thick to your liking. Once ready to eat, add your berries and enjoy!