- 1 cup Ripple Unsweetened Vanilla Milk
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 cup ground flax
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 8 slices challah, brioche, or white bread
- Toppings: maple syrup, coconut cream, toasted pecans.
- Mix together all ingredients except bread.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or skillet over medium-high heat.
- Dip each slice of bread in pumpkin mixture.
- Place in pan, and cook on both sides until golden.
- Serve immediately with desired toppings.