- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook: 5 minutes
- Serves: 1
- 1/2 cup raw sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon culinary lavender
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 shots espresso, freshly brewed
- 1/2 cup Ripple Oatmilk
- To a small saucepan over medium heat whisk together the sugar, water, honey & lavender. Bring to a gentle simmer & continue to cook until sugar has fully dissolved, about 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat, whisk in the vanilla & let mixture stand for 15 minutes at room temperature. Strain into a lidded jar & refrigerate until ready to use.
- To assemble, fill a tall glass with ice. Add the espresso & 1 tablespoon of syrup, or to taste. Stir to combine & finish with oatmilk.