- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- ¼ c. Ripple Unsweetened Original Milk
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme
- 3 roasted garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- pinch of black pepper
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Boil cauliflower for 10-12 minutes.
- Drain water and place cauliflower on a towel to dry completely before proceeding.
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine cauliflower, Ripple Milk, olive oil, rosemary, thyme, roasted garlic, salt and black pepper.
- Puree for 2-3 minutes or until cauliflower is completely smooth. Scrape down the sides of the bowl every 30-45 seconds.
- Return cauliflower to the pot and heat over medium heat until warm.
- Serve warm with a drizzle of olive oil and a few sprigs of rosemary or thyme.