- 1/2 cup melted vegan butter
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 cup chocolate chips, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup ripple vanilla milk
- 3/4 cup cake flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Ripple Ice Cream (for serving)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease 6 small oven-safe ramekins or miniature skillets of any kind.
- In a stand mixer with the whisk attached, combine the butter and sugar.
- Melt 3/4 cup of the chocolate chips.
- Add the melted chocolate, vanilla and milk, whisk on low to mix together.
- Scrape down the sides then add in the cake flour, baking powder and salt and mix until fully combined.
- Divide the batter among the 6 dishes, place on a baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, top with Ripple Ice Cream and enjoy immediately.