- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 2
- 1 pint Ripple Vanilla Frozen Dessert
- 1 cup Ripple Vanilla Milk or Original Milk
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- ½ cup fresh strawberries, hulled & diced
- 3 ounces rum (optional)
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint leaves
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- For Topping:
- Whipped coconut topping
- Sliced strawberries
- Mint leaves
- To a blender add all ingredients. Blend to desired consistency.
- Divide between two 16 ounce glasses. Top each with whipped coconut topping, strawberries, and mint. Serve immediately.