- Makes: 12-16 servings.
- 1⁄3 cup almond flour
- 3⁄4 cup mashed sweet potatoes< /li>
- 1 cup creamy, unsalted peanut butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1⁄4 cup cacao powder
- 2 tbsp Ripple Chocolate Milk
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3⁄4 cup dairy free chocolate chips
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, cacao powder, baking soda, and salt together.
- In a separate bowl, combine sweet potatoes, peanut butter, maple syrup and milk together. Slowly add in flour mixture. Once mixed well, add in the chocolate chips.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool completely, slice and enjoy!