Freshen up from the summer heat with this cooling combination of watermelon and mint. Best of all, it’s dairy- and nut-free.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes (+4 hours freezing time)
- Serves: 10
- Skill level: Beginner
- Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Nut-Free
- 4 cups cubed seedless watermelon
- 1 cup Ripple Vanilla
- 2 tbsp honey
- 20 leaves fresh mint
- In blender, pulse watermelon cubes until puréed. Strain through fine sieve, discarding solids.
- Mix together watermelon juice, Ripple Vanillla and honey.
- Press two mint leaves into bottom of each ice pop mold.
- Pour mixture into ice pop molds. Freeze for about 4 hours or until firm.
– Add chopped dark chocolate chunks if desired.
– Substitute basil for mint if desired.