Here’s a delicious and healthy chocolate pudding that you can serve for breakfast!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Chill Time: 8 hours
- Total Time: 8 hours 10 minutes
- Serves: 6
- Skill level: Beginner
- Gluten-Free, Nut-Free, Dairy-Free, Egg-Free
- 2 1/2 cups Ripple Chocolate
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 4 tsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup shaved dark chocolate or vegan cocoa nibs
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup torn fresh mint leaves
- Stir together Ripple Chocolate, chia seeds and maple syrup. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Spoon into serving dishes. Top with shaved chocolate, raspberries and mint leaves.
– Top with dollop of dairy-free yogurt if desired.