- 2 frozen ripe bananas
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 1/4 cup Ripple Chocolate milk
- 1 tablespoon natural peanut butter
- 2 medjool date
- 1 tablespoon of cacao nibs
- 2 tablespoons of roasted peanuts
- pinch of salt
- Blend your base ingredients to reach a thick and smooth consistency.
- After transferring to a bowl or glass, prepare your toppings
- Chop your medjool dates into small pieces–these will be your chewy caramel bites.
- Chop your roasted peanuts, and reserve a few whole halves.
- Sprinkle your dates, peanuts and cacao nibs to garnish.