- 2 cups all-purpose or whole wheat pastry flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups Ripple Unsweetened Vanilla
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Optional: berries, pure maple syrup, powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In a liquid measuring cup, combine the Ripple, apple cider vinegar, and vanilla. Stir well and set aside for 5-7 minutes.
- Pour the Ripple mixture into the flour mixture, and whisk until just combined. Let batter sit for 5 minutes.
- Pour the batter onto a standard-sized baking sheet covered with parchment paper. Use a spatula to spread evenly to all edges.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Top with berries, maple syrup, or powdered sugar as desired. Enjoy!