- 1 cup rolled oats (not quick cooking kind)
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 1 cup Ripple Unsweetened Vanilla
- ¼ cup water or additional Ripple
- 1 apple, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sweetener of choice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Walnuts or almonds to top (optional)
Start by preparing your apples. You can chop them into small cubes, or grate them to get a softer, more saturated apple flavor in your oats.
Combine all of your ingredients except apples and nuts in a bowl and stir. Adjust the sweetness as you see fit. If you grated your apple, add the apple to this mixture and transfer to an airtight container or jar. You can also layer the mixture and chopped apple pieces to make a layered overnight oat parfait. Allow your mixture to sit in the fridge overnight. The mixture will absorb the liquid and be ready in time for breakfast the next day.
In the morning, give your jar a quick stir, and top with nuts and additional sweetener if desired.
– You can prepare overnight oat jars for the whole week to save time during the week.