- Makes: 6 servings
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, plus more for dusting
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ cup coconut oil, solid but creamy
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 cup Ripple Vanilla Half and Half
- Turbinado sugar
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt in a large bowl.
- Cut in coconut oil with a pastry blender, two knives, or rub in with your fingers, until the mixture turns into fine crumbs.
- Fold in raspberries and lemon zest. Stir in Ripple Vanilla Half and Half to form a soft dough. Turn onto a lightly floured sheet of parchment paper, form into a 7-inch round, and chill 15 minutes.
- Cut chilled dough into 6 wedges. Sprinkle generously with turbinado sugar, and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake 25 minutes or until golden. Serve warm.