- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup organic cane sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup Ripple Half & Half
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup neutral oil
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup rainbow sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease a muffin pan or fill with cupcake liners.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt together.
- Add in the half & half, vanilla extract and oil; mix well to combine.
- Add in most of the sprinkles, reserving some for the tops and mix only a few times (the sprinkle colors will begin to bleed so be sure not to over-mix).
- Add a little less than 3/4 cup of the batter to each muffin hole.
- Add remaining sprinkles to the tops and bake for 12-15 minutes.