This sweet and luscious cocktail tastes just like a chocolate-covered strawberry – perfect for a romantic evening or girls’ night!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cooking Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Serves: 2
- Skill level: Beginner
- Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Vegan
- 2 strawberries
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1/2 cup Ripple Half & Half Original, chilled
- 2 oz strawberry-infused vodka
- 1 oz silver tequila
- 1 oz chocolate liqueur
- Cut through center of each strawberry, but leave stems intact. Place on edge of 2 chilled martini glasses.
- Place ice in cocktail shaker. Pour in Ripple Half & Half Original, vodka, tequila and chocolate liqueur. Shake for 1 minute; pour into martini glasses. Serve immediately.
– This recipe is also delicious made with raspberry-infused vodka.
– To make your own strawberry-infused vodka, add a halved strawberry to a cup of vodka and leave it overnight.