- ½ lb. dried lentils
- 1 large potato, peeled and cubed
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 (15 oz.) can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 (14 oz.) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 6 cups vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- ½ cup Ripple Half & Half Original
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley (to garnish)
- Combine all ingredients, except Ripple Half & Half, in slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on low 4 to 5 hours.
- Stir in Ripple Half & Half.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve over rice and sprinkle with parsley.