- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 (5-ounce) bag baby spinach
- 1/2 cup Ripple Original Half and Half
- 1 (12-ounce) bag frozen vegan ravioli
- Heat the olive oil in a heavy-bottomed 10- or 12-inch skillet over medium heat.
- Stir in the sweet potato cubes, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Cover the skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, for about 5 minutes, until the sweet potatoes are just starting to soften.
- Add the vegetable broth then spinach, stirring until it wilts down.
- Stir in the Half and Half, cover and bring to a simmer.
- Uncover and stir in the ravioli. Cook, stirring frequently, for 10 to 15 minutes, until the ravioli is cooked through.
- Serve warm.