- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup vegan butter, softened
- 1/2 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Ripple Half and Half Vanilla
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Sprinkle flour evenly onto a rimmed baking sheet. Bake 5 minutes, then remove and let cool completely.
- Using an electric mixer, cream together vegan butter, brown sugar, sugar, and salt until fluffy.
- Stir in Ripple Half & Half and vanilla extract. Add in flour and mix just until combined. Mix in chocolate chips.
- Scoop 1 tablespoon of dough at a time and roll into balls.
- Serve immediately or store cookie dough bites in an airtight container in the refrigerator.