- 6 regular vegan waffles
- 6 blueberry vegan waffles
- 1 pint Ripple Cinnamon Churro Ice Cream
- 1 pint Ripple Chocolate Ice Cream
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup sprinkles of choice
- Toast all waffles and set aside to cool.
- Lay out 3 regular waffles.
- Evenly divide the chocolate ice cream between all 3 and smooth into an even layer.
- Add another regular waffle on top and gently press to help distribute the ice cream.
- Pour the sprinkles onto a plate and roll the edges of the waffles until coated.
- Repeat with the blueberry waffles and cinnamon churro ice cream but this time, rolling them in the chopped pecans.
- Freeze for about an hour then cut into quarters and enjoy immediately.