- 1 pint Ripple Ice Cream, any flavor
- 6 sugar ice cream cones
- 1 1/2 cups vegan chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp refined coconut oil
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts
- Find a container to hold the cones upright or make your own by using a bowl with aluminum foil wrapped around it and poke holes through the aluminum to create “stands” for each cone.
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine the chocolate chips and coconut oil and heat on HIGH for 30 seconds intervals until the chocolate is melted and the coconut oil is mixed in well.
- With a spoon, carefully pour melted chocolate around the inside of the sugar cone, letting it drip down the inside and pool in the bottom of the cone.
- Place the cones in the freezer to harden; about 5 minutes.
- Remove ice cream from freezer to let thaw a few minutes before filling cones.
- Pack ice cream into the cone.
- Using an ice cream scoop, create a perfect ball-shaped scoop on the top of the cone and press down firmly (but carefully).
- Turn cone sideways and spoon the melted chocolate/oil mixture around the ice cream until coated.
- Sprinkle the nuts over the chocolate to coat evenly.
- Place the Homemade Sundae Cones back in the holder and place them in the freezer.
- Repeat the process until all sugar cones are filled, dipped & sprinkled.