- 2 pints Ripple Chocolate Ice Cream
- 9 graham crackers
- 1 1/2 cups vegan Mini Marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cup vegan dark chocolate
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Line an 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper; this will make it easier to remove the frozen ice cream.
- Warm the 2 pints of ice cream in the microwave for about 20 seconds or until easy to remove from the containers.
- Scoop all contents of both containers in a medium bowl and add the marshmallows; stir to combine.
- Pour the ice cream into the lined baking pan and smooth into an even layer.
- Freeze for 4 hours or overnight.
- Remove the ice cream by lifting the parchment then cut into 9 even squares.
- Break each graham cracker in half and gently press 1 piece to each side of the 9 square, making it a graham cracker sandwich.
- Place the newly formed sandwiches onto a baking sheet and put them into the freezer for about 20 minutes.
- While the graham cracker sandwiches freeze, heat the chocolate and coconut oil in the microwave for 30 seconds at a time until the chocolate has melted.
- Working quickly, dip each ice cream sandwich halfway into the chocolate and place back on the baking sheet.
- When all 9 are dipped, freeze again until chocolate has hardened.