- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 2-3 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 6 ounces semi-sweet dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- ½ cup Ripple Unsweetened Vanilla Milk
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon instant espresso powder
- ¾ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon orange zest
- ⅛ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 pint Ripple Frozen Dessert (any flavor)
- To a medium heat proof mixing bowl add chopped chocolate and Ripple Unsweetened Vanilla Milk.
- Place in the microwave and heat on high in 30 second increments until chocolate is melted and mixture is hot and smooth. Make sure to stir chocolate between each interval.
- Whisk in sugar, vanilla extract, espresso powder, cinnamon, orange zest, and ground nutmeg.
- Place 1-2 scoops Ripple Frozen Dessert into a bowl. Pour the warm drinking chocolate over the frozen dessert and serve immediately.