- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 2 pints Ripple Cinnamon Churro Frozen Dessert
- 2 peaches
- 1 cup cherries
- 2 plums
- 3 tbsp. brown sugar or coconut sugar
- Juice from ½ a lemon
- ¼ cup water
- Dice up the peaches and plums, discarding the pits.
- Slice cherries in half, removing pits and stems.
- Add the diced peaches and plums to a saucepan over medium-high heat with sugar, lemon juice and water.
- Allow the fruits to caramelize, stirring occasionally. Depending on the ripeness of your fruits, this can take between 15-25 minutes.
- Once the peaches begin to soften, add in the cherries and continue simmering the mixture for another 5-10 minutes until you have a thick fruit compote. Remove from heat and allow to cool for 15 minutes.
- Add scoops of Cinnamon Churro Frozen Dessert into 4 bowls, then divide the fruit compote over each and enjoy immediately.
- Store any remaining fruit compote in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 5 days.