- with Pretzel Crust
- 2 1/2 cups pretzels
- 6 dates, pit removed
- 1/4 cup vegan butter, melted
- 2 pints Ripple Cinnamon Churro Ice Cream
- vegan chocolate syrup
- vegan caramel syrup
- In a food processor, pulse the pretzels until they are small pieces.
- Then add in the dates and continue to pulse until the pretzels and dates are crumbly and stuck together.
- Add the pretzel mixture into a bowl and pour in the melted butter, mix well to combine until a dough like mixture is formed.
- Pour the mixture into a pie pan and press into a crust that goes up the side of the pan. Freeze for 20 minutes or until solid.
- Microwave the ice cream for 20 seconds each pint and scoop both containers into the crust. Spread into an even layer.
- Freeze for 3-4 hours or overnight then drizzle with chocolate and caramel before serving.