- Makes: 9 servings
- 1/2 cup almonds
- ¼ cup walnuts
- 3/4 cup shredded coconut
- 3 medjool dates, pitted
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 cups raw cashews, soaked in water overnight
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 (5.3 oz) container Ripple Strawberry Yogurt Alternative
- 1 cup freeze-dried strawberries, crushed
- To make the crust, add all crust ingredients to the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until the mixture starts to form a large ball with a sticky dough-like consistency. Remove from food processor, and press crust into the bottom of an 8-inch by 8-inch baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- In the same food processor bowl, add the soaked cashews, coconut oil, and Ripple Yogurt. Blend until smooth, creamy, and thick. Pour filling into the pan on top of the crust and spread evenly. Top with crushed freeze-dried strawberries, pressing down slightly. Freeze at least three hours.
- Once frozen, cut into 9 bars and enjoy. Keep frozen until ready to eat.